02 September 2005

I'm so bored

Gosh, I really need to find friends. Friends of my own. After a month here, I'm starting to get bored with my routine. I was so active in Singapore, not only because of going to the gym but also my other activities like ballroom dancing. But now, I only go to the gym and it is not as fun as in Singapore because I have no friends in the gym. So I don't know how long I can keep this up before I get bored out of my mind.

It will be difficult to make friends here and now, especially when I'm not studying. I wonder where can I make friends from? Well, if God willing, I should move out of my routine and start going out with social gay groups. That is provided I can take the first step. Well, it will happen, just have to venture out of my comfort zone (again). :)

No comments: