24 September 2005

Turning to a couch potato

Gosh, realised today that I'm really turning into a couch potato. I'm watching more TV now than I've ever watched in Sg. In Sg I hardly watch much TV, maybe 2 hours a week. Yup, a week. I was that active. Going to the gym, dancing, yoga, dinner with friends, going out with T, etc. so much so that I hardly have time for myself. Now, I have so much time on my hands and I don't know what to do with it except to watch TV. So pathetic!

At least in the coming week I'm going to make things change. I'm starting my personal training at my gym this week. After such a long break (of not doing weights seriously) I don't even know if I'd be able to lift the weights I used to lift. Anyway, it is the least of my worries since I'm paying someone else to do it. I hope to take up a package with this trainer of mine, will talk to him about it after and see how much it would cost me.

Told T about this cute guy (Chinese or at least Asian) that was at class today (gym class). He was really cute and had the type of body that I drool over. :P He was doing the class in front of me (his side was facing me), so I kept stealing glances at him. Can't help but feel that I know him from somewhere, just can't seem to place it.

No comments: