07 September 2005

Trust in God

This hymn is playing in my head again.

God will make a way
Where there seems to be no way
He works in ways we cannot see
He will make a way for me
He will be my guide
Hold me closely to His side
With love and strength for each new day
He will make a way He will make a way

By a roadway in the wilderness
He'll lead me
And rivers in the desert will I see
Heaven and earth will fade
But His word will still remain
He will do something new today


This usually happens when I have a lot of things on my mind about the future (should I, would I what if...) and realised that I'm stressing myself out for no reason whatsoever. This hymn makes me rethink my position and realise that God will bless me in whatever the future holds. God will not make send me anything I cannot handle. So I should just give God my life and let God be the driver and hope that I'll not be a back seat driver.

T is back in Singapore at last :). He returned very late (3AM Melbourne time). So tonight can chat with him. Hooray. :)

No comments: