05 September 2005

I miss my life

As much as I said that I've settled down in Australia (since it has been 6 weeks), somehow it doesn't feel like home. I miss T a lot and I think that is the major reason why I'm not really settling down. The other is the fact that I'm all alone here. No friends except for my roommate. I think that if T was here, it would feel more like home but then again it might not.

I've written to HDB to see if I'd be able to buy a HDB flat while still working here in Australia. If that is possible, I'll ask my parents to have a look around (in Holland V) and see if there are any good buys. And maybe get them to legally buy it. I hope that it is possible. It would be in 3 years (or actually 2.5 years) but no harm it finding out things earlier.

I really do miss my life in Singapore. My being so busy and having loads of friends. I think I do miss my Singapore routine.

No comments: