30 August 2005

Freezing... indoors

Today is so ridiculous! The office is much colder than it is outside, it is windy outside. Can you imagine how awful it is. As much as I like the cold, this is ridiculous for an office. My fingers are so cold that it is clamming up, I can hardly type and it is my work progress so much slower than it is suppose to. Gosh. There were people moving in and out trying to fix the problem but until now (they started since yesterday) nothing seems to have been done. I really can't wait to go out into the heat. This is almost as bad as my company in Singapore; Very cold inside, very warm outside but here it is very cold inside but warmer outside. Less of a contrast.

Last night I had the shock of my life. A return ticket to Singapore in December will cost me AUD1400 or so. I couldn't believe it. I have never paid that much for a plane ticket before except when I was going to New York. The prices I checked was from zuji.com and it only had Singapore Air and Qantas so it could be rather high because of that. Those 2 airlines have never been known for cheap fares. I'll be going down to a travel agent this weekend to check out the prices and maybe make a reservation. I just hope I'll just have to spend about AUD1000 on it. If I went back at some other time it would cost much less. Well, what to do, if not for my parents, I wouldn't bother at all but wait until next March or so to return and do some shopping.

Another incident happened last night that I couldn't understand. I had a 'depression' attack. I became so down at about 9PM or so and it was so weird. I realised one cause was because I miss T so much. It seems after so long (about 3.5 weeks) this feeling has not really subsided. I think I'm just getting used to it and not really miss him less. Is that how people really cope, by getting used to things? I just hope attacks like that wouldn't happen too often. It is bad enough last night, T was so worried and was wondering what was happening to me. I couldn't even understand it. Maybe I just need more friends to have that human contact that a 'people person' like me craves. :P

No comments: