21 August 2005

So lost today

Today is another day where I'm letting the future get to me. I know that I'm suppose to all God to lead me for my coming here was part of God's divine will. What God has in store for me (and T) I really cannot comprehend. And basically that is the problem. I keep having this feeling that I want to get back to Singapore as fast as possible, I don't know if that stems from either:

1) The fact that I'm more or less alone here and have no friends as yet
2) That T is not here with me and I'm feeling his absence more and more
3) The unknown future (like how to deal with my parents visiting me and T when T comes over, should I buy a house here...)

So many things and too much to worry about. That is my problem, I know in my heart that God has sent me here for a reason and I'm to find that out. Whether I'll be stay in Australia for the rest of my life and another matter altogether, but that is what I'm worrying about. I really like it here but there are too many unknowns at this moment (parents, T, friends or lack there of) that I'm making a mountain out of a molehill. Gosh, Lord, I really need to calm myself down and put all my trust in you, knowing that you'll bless me in my life and that in the end everything will turn out well if I just let you guide. I just hope that I'll be able to do that, letting the Lord guide me that is. Being human, we tend to believe in our own power, thinking that we have control of our lives and planning for the future would be the only way to go but we keep forgetting about the parable of the rich man and his rich harvest (the one where he wanted to tear down his barns and build bigger ones but the Lord called him a fool because he was going to die that night). I must remember that and forget about my worries because with God in the drivers seat, we can sleep comfortable in the back knowing that things will turn out right.

No comments: