09 May 2006

金钟罩铁布衫

Now of these days whenever I heard the song 金钟罩铁布衫 by S.H.E., I get a feeling like a sense of lost. Odd it might seem but I get the feeling of missing T, which is a lot worse than my usual missing him. I find it really wonderful, that until this day, after being 'separated' for 9 months, I have such deep feelings for him.

When I came over here last July, T came with me (for a vacation) and that was the song he used for his ring tone. Of course it became rather tiring after a few days but it seemed that left an impression on me about him. I love that song too and even when I hum it to myself, I get transported back to when we were still in Singapore together and the great times we had. Thus, increases my wanting to back with him.

Well, this will come to an end, our being apart that is.

No comments: