11 January 2005

Things are starting to look up

I'm so bloody bored at home. I've finished reading the book that I had (only 1 book!) and I'm just surfing the net and doing goodness knows what.

I'm the type of person that CANNOT stay at home for more than 1 day at a time.

As all can see, I’m actually much better today. With 2 days of sleep (slept almost 18 hours a day) I’d better be better or there is something seriously wrong with my body. Well, I am thankful for this sickness actually (Thanks Lord), I realised that I’ve been taking my health for granted, never thankful for it but took it for granted. How many of us are like that?

I’m not the type that falls sick easily. The last time a bug hit me was about 4 years ago and luckily I caught it early so it lasted only a day but this time after 2.5 days, I’m still not up and about as yet. There is still some lingering ‘sickness’ floating around in my body. At least tomorrow I’ll be able to get out.

Gosh, this sickness really got me. I’ve even lost my libido. Which is so sad. I hope it didn’t leave me permanently, that would really be terrible especially in a gay man’s life, a gay man who has a boyfriend’s life. Hehehehe…

One thing I realised is I do miss T a lot when I don’t get to see him. I think the best times I have are the times we go on vacation together. Being with him 24 hours a day is great. I hope that one day, we can live together. Gosh, I’m so nostalgic today, hmmm… really must see T soon or I’ll be totally bonkers with nostalgia and this journal will be SO boring.

No comments: