10 January 2005

I HATE THE FLU!!!

Woke up and didn't feel right, had a sore throat. Not a big deal but as the day progressed (and I'm counting in hours here), I realised that my body was becoming rather hot (and not in the good way) and I was getting a temperature, I presume it was the start of flu. Tried hunting around the house for a thermometer, it's so odd, I know I had one and that the government gave us one but I can't find it anywhere in the house. In the end, I just took 2 Panadol.

I'm just so pissed off about this. I was so up and running yesterday and today. It was a great week for me. aaarrrrrrrrrrgh! I have a friend down from Australia and we were suppose to meet, I had to forget about it. Also told T about it. So the 2 of them decided to meet up and I was at home nursing a flu.

So slept for most of the day, taking 2 Panadol every 4 hours.

Hope that I'll be fine soon. Tomorrow would be great...... Lord you listening to me? :P Hehe… so demanding.

No comments: