10 January 2005

I REALLY, REALLY HATE THE FLU!!!

Woke up feeling worse than yesterday, which mean I really do have to visit the doctor.

......

Well, the doctor gave me 2 days sick leave and I refused antibiotics. I really hate what it does to my body. I really believe that my body should be able to fight of this infection by itself without antibiotics. Yes, I’m a researcher who believes in holistic medicine very much like what the Chinese believe. Little do people know but in Traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) the medicine you take in does not kill the germs, viruses, etc in your body but it boosts or strengthens your immune system to fight it off, that is the reason why TCM is never a quick fix, it takes a longer time for a person to recover from a sickness using TCM but the upside is that the immune system is stronger now and is less prone to the same sickness.

Hmmm… I seem to be rattling off a lot on this. Must be the drugs taking effect. I’m high, hehehehehe… stupid antihistamine.

Well, this would be another day of sleeping. Gosh, talk about overdose of sleep.

No comments: