25 October 2007

A beautiful blog entry

I just read a beautiful blog entry by a father of 2. This dad shows what it really means to be Singaporean and living the real Singapore dream, a multi-cultural society where justice and equality is for all.

The Irrational Section 377A

I'm sad. Sad that the country that I love, hates me in return for the service (NS and ICTs) I've given to her. I'm a criminal in the eyes of the law and the parliament. My hatred for the PAP has run it course and now I'm just sad.

Good bye, Singapore. We (my partner and I) have decided to divorce you since you hate us so much.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Wolfgang,
Just wanted to say thanks for highlighting my entry. It was a response to something that i felt was fundamentally wrong - the dehumanization and discrimination of the gay communty and the depth of hatred, as espouse by the keep377A camps, appalled me.

As for your decision to leave Singapore, i leave you with this thought : "Stay and fight the good fight." You will be surprise as to how many heretosexuals are on the side of the gay community.

Take care.