27 September 2006

My life

I'm rather bored with work. No it isn't because I have nothing to do, in fact I have tons of things to do. I just so tried of work now.

I have only taken 2 days leave this year. Saving it up to go back to Singapore. Will try to be back for the whole of Dec and maybe the 1st week of January. Hmmm... have to plan when I intend to return to Melbourne.

So, this year is almost up and next year would be the last year I'll be here. T really wants me back and I did promise that I'll stay for at least 2 years here and by the end of next year (Dec 2007) I'd be here for 2.5 years.

Will I miss it here. I will, that I know. I love the freedom you have here. Where almost everything that is not allowed is Sg, you can do over here. I'm not talking about sex here :P. The other side is that T is in Sg and also all my close friends. My very busy life will return when I return to Sg, that is what I really miss, not the TV shows, not the oppression (like anyone would miss that). Just T, friends and FOOD.

Hahaha... so typical Singaporean, can't be far from food. I'm rather tired of having to cook even when I'm tried and don't feel like it. In Sg I can just go to the nearest hawker centre and get a SGD3 meal. Over here, unless I take instant noodles, a meal would cost me at least AUD6.50. So eating out is not a common option for me. Yea, surprisingly I have become very penny pinching after coming here and I have been saving so much more money than I've ever had when I'm in Sg. Even though things here and taxes here is more than what I pay in Sg but then again with no life, no money is needed. :P

No comments: