17 October 2005

At last someone she wouldn't kill

I was so happy to learn that my best friend (O) has found a boyfriend. She even sms'ed me from Singapore to tell me about it. Gosh, never seen her so excited before and it is the first time she has used the b word on a guy. :) Don't know much about him though, she is rather illusive about telling me stuff but then I'll interrogate her when she comes for a visit in December.

I have known O for more than 10 years and this is the first time that she knows a guy whom she can chat with without feeling like she wants to kill him. The other guys she dated (she said went out with but no boyfriend) have all gotten on her nerves after a while, too clingy, too boring, too full of himself... so it is a thrill she can actually find a guy who meets her criteria of being a boyfriend.

No comments: