11 February 2005

The next day

Another holiday and today I really love it. It is my own day, unlike yesterday.

Went to gym to spin today. It was really great. I do think that this spinning instructor is cute, though a lot of people would disagree with me. It really makes me realise that there is a ‘type’ of person for everyone. T and I have so different taste in men that it doesn’t seem so amazing that we find each other attractive. Of course there will be some people that we agree is cute but most of the time we don’t. I love diversity and celebrate it. Okay, digressing again, well, I teased him a lot today (the spinning instructor not T). Hehehe… most of us would agree it is flirting actually. It was really fun.

After a long break, spinning today was really wonderful. It got my body moving again. Even though this morning I wanted to skip it. :P

What happened to T? Well, the first day of the Lunar New Year is always a time for family to get together and his is no exception, hmmm… I would how many ‘marriage’ questions he had.

Meeting him later today to watch ‘Constantine’.

......

Not a bad show but there were so many ‘teachings’ that were Catholic in nature that I wonder how many non-Catholics really understand it. I was translating the Latin parts to T, it was fun, hmmm… at least I can still remember some of my Latin. He was actually surprised that I knew Latin. It is not a movie in the ledge of ‘Spiderman’ but it has its merits.

No comments: