19 March 2006

Birthday Time!

My birthday today and only the people I'm close to remembered it. :) Which is enough. You tend to know which of your friends that think or care about you (when you are away from home). It would have been a different matter if I was back in Sg.

It is a very boring birthday, nothing much happened. What can happen? I'm here without close friends and loved ones. I'm not complaining as I made this move because it would be good for my career (which I really hope so).

Anyhow, happy birthday to me :).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday
:*******************************************************************************************************************************************
t.